MKUHook is a plugin for Mortal Kombat Unchained, it’s designed to work in the PPSSPP emulator (1.11.3+ required).
- NPC Select Screen
- Adds an extra select screen with NPCs that can be accessed by pressing Square at the select screen
- Kano & Mokap are also restored from leftover files as extra options
- This feature benefits from additional select images which can be downloaded here. Note that after installation .ini file needs to be edited for them to appear.
- Extra Stages
- Konquest stages are added to the stage select menu, they will also play randon game music
- Alternate Color Toggle
- Press Circle at select screen to play with alternate colors
- Shujinko Age Modifier
- Editing the .ini file allows to change current Konquest player model
- Puzzle Modifier
- Editing the .ini file allows to play with puzzle mode scaling in any game mode
Drag the PSP folder onto PPSSPP folder, which is usually located in Documents folder on Windows. On Android, it is usually in root memory card folder (“PSP”).
If you use PPSSPP portable, the PSP folder is in memstick directory.
If plugin crashes or doesn’t load in your PPSSPP, disable “Fast Memory”!
MKUHook comes with a simple configuration file, which allows you to use extra features. Open PSP\PLUGINS\mkuhook\settings.ini with any text editor.
There’s an extra log file - log.txt which can tell you if the plugin works or no.