MKXHook is a plugin for PC version of Mortal Kombat X.
- You can play as Rain, Baraka, Corrupted Shinnok or original Tanya.
- Using this plugin, NPCs can be finished and have correct announcer (finish him/her)
- Free Camera
- Manual Camera Position
- Pre-set Camera modes: 1ST and 3RD person cameras
- You can modify speed of player action
- You can change visual scale
- You can play on any stage you like - even Red Jinsei stage.
- You can reset stage objects (throwable stuff)
60 FPS Patch
- MKX has a 30 fps cap for frontend menus, X-Rays, intros and fatalities, with this plugin it can be unlocked to 60
- If your PC does not meet requirement specs, turning this option on might have negative impact on perfomance!
Skip Asset Hash Check
- You can use custom skins without the need to update TOC tables.
- Enabling this feature will lock you out of Faction Wars and Online games! (of course disabling it restores the ability)
- You can disable sweat effect generation on characters.
- You can disable combo damage scaling.
Extract .zip contents to the Binary\Retail folder of Mortal Kombat X.
NOTE: You might need to turn off in-game V-Sync if 60 fps is not applied!
Press F1 at any time to open the menu.
This key can be changed!
MKXHook can be configured using MKXHook.ini file - you can open it with any text editor.
If you are not sure what to type where, here’s a quick reference guide:
b - option can be true or false
i - option can be any number in decimal (1) or hex format (0x1)
All options have a comment attached to them.